When it comes to ethical, sustainable and vegan fashion, we couldn’t be happier to see our options increasing. However, with so many new brands entering this market how do you decide what’s best for you dear Gunas Girl!? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here are our top Fashion picks for this Holiday season that will compliment your beautiful Gunas Bags (or add some new bags to your fab collection!)
Some of the top themes for gifting include Animal-free winter wear, perfumes, beauty products, candles, handbags (of course!), footwear, jewelry, vacations, cookware, books, wellness kits, box subscriptions and many more! Browse through our recommendations below. Whether it’s for yourself, a friend or a family member you’ve been trying to convince forever to try the vegan lifestyle. Here’s something for everyone.
Under $50 – Get something lovely!
- Not a Purse Book: $9.95 – A sweet book for kids! (Vegan or not) This book is a great introduction to all the different ways animals are used to make products from fashion to housewares.
- Farm Charm: $49.95 – Our best seller year after year! Adorn your vegan purses with this pretty charm that reflects your ethics.
- Flamingo, Go Vegan tee: $50 – A pretty tee for a special someone. Comes in many colors. Kids sizes available as well!
- HU Chocolate Bundle: $45 – Get a collection of these delicious vegan chocolates from New York
- Bombay & Cedar Beauty Box: $45 – Bombay & Cedar is an aromatherapy, beauty, wellness & lifestyle subscription box featuring full size products including essential oils, diffusers, skincare, books, snacks & other products carefully curated for the discerning Gunas Girl who lives a life inspired.
Under $150- Gifts that say you’re special.
- Miyoko’s Holiday Gift Box: $119.50 – From Cranberry Port Alpine Vegan Cheese Wheel to Maison de Monaco Mission Fig & Chardonnay Wine Spread, this gift box has your holiday treats covered.
- Cuisinart Air Fryer: $139 – A great addition to the kitchen of any fitness and health conscious person.
- Gunas Ridley Bag: $125 – Make a statement with this classic bag in emerald green that will never go out of style.
- Swan Vegan Ballet Flats: $149 – Feminie and dainty, yet very sturdy. These ballet flats are what every girl needs to have in her wardrobe. Available in 3 colors: Black, Pink and Silver.
- Doterra Aroma Touch Kit: $147 – Give the gift of health and wellness.
Under $250- Go the distance.
- Livia Satchel + Backpack in Lilac: $245 – Choose this stylish award winning backpack that converts to a shoulder bag in a snap!
- Rotunda Cross-body bag: $195 – Round cross body bags are the thing is 2018! This bag fits a lot more than you can imagine. Don’t be fooled by its compact look.
- Vegan Sneakers By Veja: $120 – The brand of choice for the Duchess of Cambridge!
- Dick Moby Sunglasses: $200 – Turquoise is all the craze this year! Get on trend and still stay classic.
- Amor Pacific Beauty Set: $185 – This is our choice of brand for Vegan and cruelty-free beauty.
Above $250- Sky is the Limit!
- Jane Bag: $275 – Gunas’s Best Selling bag in 2018! It’s vegan, cruelty-free and ethically handmade by artisans in Korea.
- Vegan Vacation Greece: $1200/person – Check out these amazing customized vegan tours that you can plan with your loved ones.
- Margu Pink Dress: $385 – Handmade in the US, this lovely designer focuses on American manufacturing and sustainability. We love her aesthetic and choice of colors.
- Jan n June Fluffy White Coat: $400 – Handmade in Poland, this brand has some lovely ethical and vegan outerwear.
- About Last Night Clutch: $295 – Handmade with Paper leather this faux croc evening bag makes a stunning gift!
Vegan, sustainable, ethical products are no longer granola. They are now considered luxury by some of the biggest media and publication names. Thank you for choosing kind gifts for your Holiday this year!